Thursday, October 6, 2016

The Oily Life!

My road to discovery in regard to essential oils began in the 90s when I began making henna paste for body art using clove, Tea tree and other essential oils that would effect the color left on the skin after the paste was removed.  Through research I began to learn more about this ancient science that modern day
man seems to have forgotten and pushed aside in the quest for instant healing and alleviation of symptoms.

Today, I am a distributor of Young Living essential oils and I believe that they are wonderful additions to my life in regards to sustaining good health and wellness along with food, exercise, sleep and water.  I am creating this blog to immortalize my discoveries and help me to have a central place that I can retrieve previous recipes, articles and thoughts about essential oils plus share with my friends and family. Did I mention, I love oils!!!

This blog post written by Deidra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autism Awareness

Thomas Sanders, Ari Cricks, Emma Donahue and Adam Boryszewski Last Friday, I had the immense pleasure of participating in Thomas Sande...